Mrs. Parminder Mitter Chaudhuri
Mrs. Parminder Mitter Chaudhuri Total Experience: 19 Yrs.
- Food Production
2. Educational Qualification
- B.Sc. Hons.(Zoology)
- Diploma In Hotel Management
- o Application Course In Computers(Aptech)
3. Specialization Area
- Food Production
- MOODLE Software(Learning Management System
- Teachers’ Training
4. Training Programme/Work shop attended
- Qualified Learning Facilitator(QLF),LAUSSANE,SWITZERLAND
- Train The Trainer Programme, MPDC, ITDC
- French Cuisine
- Faculty Development Programs
- MOODLE MOOC
- Advanced English For Academic Delivery In Specific Stream
- Conclave On Skilling In Food Processing, Bihar
- National And International Conferences(Nchmct,Noida)
- India Skills, Bihar
- National Seminar On Communication And Technology In Education
- International Webinars As Presenter
- 2-Days Faculty Development Programme On New Normal-Covid 19 Pandemic
- Training Session In Google Classroom
- “Director’s Worthy Award”New Millenium Merit Awards
- CEO,Scholar Award”
- “Chairperson’s Laureate Award”
- “Director’s Worthy Award”
- “Certificate Of Excellence”
- Selected For SUSTA.
- Padma Shree Pushpesh Pant Ji Tweeted Three Regional Desserts and Snacks Innovated And Curated Bakery And Confectionery.
- Article On Me In Prabhat Khabar(Hindi Newspaper) By Padma Shree Pushpesh Pant Ji On My Innovative Bakery Recipes.
- Presenter In International Webinars On Education.
- My Innovative Bakery Work Recognized As Part Of Development Of Cuisines In Patna Region.
6. Books Authored/Research Papers published
- Projecting Ancient Indian Food Habits Of Ayurved To Promote Health Tourism-A Case Study In Diabetes
- Indian Culinary Tourism-Past, Present And Future
- Education And Teaching In The Age Of Information And Technology
- Children As Producer And Producers Of Online Media On Smart Phones-Parental Guidance And Intervention For Their Physical, Mental And Social Well Being
- Technology – To be an indispensable Partner for Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
- Entrepreneurship-Present And Future Needs For Entrepreneurship In Hospitality In India(Abstract Selected)
7. Membership /Other Assignments
- Panel Member,Career Orientation
- Press And Publicity